Finlay & Associates: Taxation


Small Business & Personal Tax Services

• Personal income taxes (Federal & All Provinces)

• Self-employed returns

• Sole proprietorship & partnerships

• Capital gains and investment income

• Rental property income

• Prior year tax returns

• Tax planning & strategies Corporate services

• T2 Corporate Tax Return Preparation

• Monthly and Quarterly Bookkeeping

• Corporate Year End Preparation

• Financial Statement Preparation

• HST return preparation

• Tax planning & strategies

• Cost reduction strategies for small business

Efile Services available for all returns.

What documents that you may need to file your personal tax return:


• Canada Pension Plan Benefits (T4AP)

• Employment Insurance Benefits (T4E)

• Employment: Year-to-Date Pay Stubs If No T4 Issued (T4)

• Investment Income: Interest, Dividends, Capital Gains (T3 & T5)

• Old Age Security Pension (T4OAS)

• Other Pensions and Annuities (T4A)

• Registered Income Fund Pension Income (T4RIF)

• Registered Retirement Savings Plan Contributions (RRSP)

• Registered Savings Plan Income (T4RSP)

• Social Assistance or Workers Compensation Income (T5007)

• Tuition, Education, Textbook Amounts (T2202A)

• Universal Child Care Benefits (RC62)

You Must Be Logged In To Answer