Successful litigators know that document production and discovery management requires a well-planned and meticulous analysis of relevant documents as the only way to develop the key factual evidence and build the evidentiary foundation of a winning case.
Avanti’s Document review services are provided at the direction of, and for review by, attorneys. Our document review and litigation outsource service include:
• Electronic Document Review
• Hard Copy Document Review
• Audio and Media File Review
• Deposition Transcript Summaries
• Due Diligence Review
• Contract Review
Typical engagements include:
• Standard or subjective reviews for relevance, privilege, confidentiality and issue coding determinations.
• Evaluation of documents to determine relevant summary information, such as key topics of the case, important people, specific vocabulary and jargon, and important individual documents.
• Organization of collected documents.
• Legal Review of Spanish written documents