AccertaClaim Servicorp Inc.
Alberta Blue Cross
Benefit Plan Administrators Limited
Co-operators Life Insurance Co.
Desjardins Financial Security
Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada
Express Scripts Canada
Green Shield Canada
Group Medical Services
Industrial Alliance Group
Johnston Group Inc.
La Capitale Financial Group
Manion, Wilkins & Associates Ltd
Medavie Blue Cross
Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
Ontario Provincial Police
Pacific Blue Cross
RWAM Insurance Administrators Inc.
Saskatchewan Blue Cross
SSQ Financial Group
Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada
TELUS Health Solutions
The Great-West Life Assurance Company
Workplace Safety & Insurance Board Ontario
Benefits of Membership
The CHCAA is a valuable network of health care counter-fraud professionals. This network allows members unique access to a wealth of information and experience from across the industry. Both organizations and their individual employees stand to benefit from membership.
will give your organization access to:
• Monthly Meetings: Fraud information, risk management strategies, and other tips are openly shared between our members on a regular basis. Our meetings also feature key presentations from other industry stakeholders on a variety of topics pertinent to our members.
• Working Groups: These groups endeavour to find solutions to and address current fraud issues across a range of health care practice areas, including medical, dental, pharmacy, and many more.
• Educational Seminars and the Annual Conference: As a member, you will receive regular updates and invitations to CHCAA training workshops. You will also receive a generous discount on registration for the CHCAAs Annual Conference, the largest of its kind in Canada.
• Group Advocacy: The CHCAA serves as a voice for the health insurance industry and provides a platform to leverage the power of collaboration to address important economic, legal, and regulatory issues that affect our members and their clients.
• International Reach: CHCAA’s extensive network also includes many international relationships and partners such as:
• National Health Care Anti-fraud Association (US)
• European Health Care Fraud and Corruption Network (Europe)
• National Health Service (UK)
• Health Insurance Counter Fraud Group (UK)
• Board of Healthcare Funders of Southern Africa
The CHCAA facilitates our members' ability to tap into these anti-fraud resources and reach out on a global scale.
Below, you will find information about membership criteria and annual fees.
Corporate membership is open to:
• Canadian health
insurers, third party adjudicators or administrators of claims
• provincial or federal government departments or ministries of health
• law enforcement organizations
…who are approved for membership by the Board.
Individual membership is open to individuals working in organizations who would qualify for corporate membership and individuals working on a consulting basis to these organizations. Applications from consultants and other third parties working with these organizations need to be sponsored by two members in good standing and approved by the Board.
All membership applications, corporate or individual need to be approved by the Board of Directors.
Private Public Law Enforcement
Corporate $5,000.00 $3,000.00 $1,000.00
Individual $300.00 $100.00